Strategic Planning Process
In the mid-1990s, Centenary College carried out a comprehensive strategic planning process that culminated in the Institutional Plan that continues to guide the institution's efforts to enhance the achievement of its stated mission. Since that time, the College's Planning Committee has continued to update the Institutional Plan to reflect the significant progress made towards meeting the goals and objectives set forth in the document.
Latest Planning Documents (May 2007)
The latest Strategic Plan documents were approved by the Board of Trustees on May 4th, 2007.
- 2003 Updates to the Strategic Plan
- Institutional Plan with Completed Goals
- Original Institutional Plan
- Draft-Mission Statement 10-18-2000
- Draft-Purpose Statement 4-12-2000
- Draft-Mission Statement 2000
- Mission Statement 1997, SACS Accreditation Report
- Centenary Credo
- United Methodist Church-Core
- UMC Educational Covenant