The primary goal of the planning process is to advance the quality of the Centenary experience. Thus the strategic planning process is designed to:
- Ensure the currency of the skills acquired by our students.
- Develop a relevant mix of course offerings and majors.
- Enhance the use of new pedagogical techniques and new delivery systems.
- Provide co-curricular opportunities that advance the development of the whole person.
- Promote the continuing professional development of faculty and staff.
- Identify future equipment needs for educational and related purposes.
- Facilitate recruitment and retention efforts.
- Set priorities that shape budgetary planning and fund-raising activities.
- Enhance financial resources and diversify the sources thereof.
- Guide the development of a Master Facilities Plan
Last updated 22 February 2000