Apply for Aid
When applying for admission, each student is automatically considered for academic scholarships; there is no separate application.
Check out the Dates & Deadlines link to make sure you are meeting the appropriate deadlines!
Also, be sure to file your FAFSA by February 15! Our code is 002003.
Other Aid Options
- Military and Veteran Benefits
- Louisiana Live Your Dream — special opportunities for Louisiana students
- academic scholarships for first-year students
- academic scholarships for transfer students
- Louisiana TOPS — yes, it can be used at Centenary
- institutional scholarships & grants(Minister's Dependent Grant, Christian Leadership Center, Need-based Scholarships)
- talent awards (music, theatre, art, communications)
- federal and state grants
- work-study jobs
- student loans and loan counseling
- parent loans
- payment plans
- Home Away from Home Grants