New Student Checklist
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few more things to take care of:
Please submit the forms below before attending your SOAR (Summer Orientation and Registration) program.
- Place your $250 Enrollment Deposit to secure your place in the class
- Fill out your Immunization form
- Provide information about your Housing Preferences
- Take your World House Assessment
- Register for a SOAR, our Pre-Orientation Program
- Clarify your interests with the Academic Questionnaire
- Mail all final transcripts when they become available
- Mark your calendar for New Student Orientation: August 1st & 2nd
- Fill out your passport information for Centenary in Paris!
If you are a student with a disability who needs accommodations, please contact Tina Feldt at email.
More information is available at Disability Services.