Readmission of Former Students

A student who has withdrawn from Centenary and who wishes to return must complete a special application form available in the Office of Admission. If a student has attended any other institution(s) of higher learning during the absence from Centenary, official transcripts of all work undertaken must be submitted. Candidates for readmission must also have a letter of support from a member of the Centenary faculty submitted to the Admission Office.

Application deadlines are the same as those listed in the Transfer section. Students who have attended other institutions must reapply to Centenary as transfer students.

Share |