Centenary's Job Posting and Career Resource Site for Students & Alumni
What is CAREERlink?
CAREERlink is Centenary’s web-based job posting board and career resource site for students and alumni. Create an account to search for and apply for job and internship opportunities posted exclusively for Centenary students. Through CAREERlink, you can also keep track of multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment documents.
Career Services provides online job search services to Centenary students and alumni FREE OF CHARGE through CAREERlink.
- Student/Alumni Login to CAREERlink for job seekers.
- Employer Login to CAREERlink for recruiters seeking to hire.
CAREERlink will help you find a great job by enabling you to:
- search for jobs and internships,
- store resumes and other supporting documents in the CAREERlink database and
- submit resumes directly to employers.
Resumes, cover letters, and other documents must be created before they can be uploaded to CAREERlink. Students can have up to 10 other documents sitting in the system at any time. You can store writing samples, portfolios, transcripts, or any other document you need to send to an employer when applying for a job.
View the New Student/Alumni Guide for instructions on how to create and manage your account.