Square away the details:
- Pay outstanding fees and fines (parking, library, etc.) in the Business Office.
- Complete all paperwork for the Registrar's Office.
- Order your tickets for the 2011 Senior Celebration for graduates & their families to be held on Friday, May 6, 2011, 6:00 PM at the Bossier Civic Center. RSVP and purchase tickets by contacting the Office of Alumni Relations at email.
Dress to impress - Order your cap & gown.
- Complete Herff-Jones online ORDER FORM to order your cap, gown, and hood. The cost (tax not included) for: Bachelors Unit is $36.00, Masters Unit is $38.00, Masters Hood is $29.00, and Cap Only $7.00 and orders must be placed by March 27th.
- See the "Regalia" section on this website for instructions.
- Commencement tickets will not be released until your cap and gown have been ordered.
Remember to make sure your friends can find you after graduation.
- Notify the Office of Alumni Relations of any change of address. E-mail email.
Get the word out:
- Order Commencement announcements at the Centenary Bookstore during Grad Fest on March 15th. After Grad Fest, announcements can be ordered online at Herff-Jones. See the "Announcements, Photography, Rings" section on this website.
Shout it Out!
- Purchase your Centenary Diploma Frame from the Centenary Bookstore.
- Order Photographs of the Ceremony. On-stage photographs are arranged by Centenary for graduates and their families. ALL purchases are handled directly through Maroski Photography Studio of Mansfield, LA. Photos will be available online for purchase at http://www.partypics.com (password: cent.grad). Contact Maroski Photography Studio at 318.872.2998 or email email.