Square away the details:
- Pay outstanding fees and fines (parking, library, etc.) in the Business Office.
- Complete all paperwork for the Registrar's Office.
- Order your tickets for the 2013 Senior Celebration for graduates & their families to be held on Friday, May 3, 2013. RSVP and purchase tickets by visiting the Senior Celebration ticketing website.
Dress to impress - Order your cap & gown.
- Complete Herff-Jones online ORDER FORM to order your cap, gown, and hood. The cost (tax not included) for: Bachelors Unit is $36.00, Masters Unit is $38.00, Masters Hood is $29.00, and Cap Only $7.00 and orders must be placed by March 27th.
- See the "Regalia" section on this website for instructions.
Remember to make sure your friends can find you after graduation.
- Notify the Office of Alumni Relations of any change of address. E-mail email.
Get the word out:
- Commencement announcements can be ordered online at Herff-Jones. See the "Announcements, Photography, Rings" section on this website.
Shout it Out!
- Purchase your Centenary Diploma Frame from the Centenary Bookstore.
- Order Photographs of the Ceremony. On-stage photographs are arranged by Centenary for graduates and their families. ALL purchases are handled directly through Maroski Photography Studio of Mansfield, LA. Photos will be available online for purchase at Party Pics (password: cent.grad). Contact Maroski Photography Studio at 318.872.2998 or email email.
Be Prepared for Commencement
- Doors will open promptly at 9:30 am
- We want to everyone to enjoy the day, but must ask that you do not bring balloons into the Gold Dome or decorate your cap with anything that sticks up off of it. Anything deemed distracting by administration must be removed.
Read the attached documents, courtesy of the Registrar, to know what to anticipate from the Commencement ceremony: