See answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Information Request Form
For more information about CLC, simply fill out the Information Request Form and one of our staff members will contact you.
How to Apply to CLC
- Complete the Application Form and press "Submit." This will send the form to the CLC office.
- Have a pastor or church leader who knows you well submit the Letter of Recommendation Form.
- After submitting your application please call 318.869.5112 to schedule a 30 minute interview with Rev. Valerie Robideaux or Maegan Daigle.
- Before your interview, be sure to contact your home church pastor for a letter of recommendation. He/She may either mail it to us or you may bring it with you to your interview.
- If you are accepted into the Christian Leadership Center, you will be sent a letter of congratulations. Then, you will need to get with your class advisor and register for REL 200.
Reapplication for CLC
Each year current students must reapply to the Christian Leadership Center. Please fill out the Reapplication form and turn it in to the CLC office by the last Colloquium of the Spring semester.