If we turn around questions commonly asked of LGBTQ people, we can see a different perspective on sexual orientation:
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and where did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
- If you have never slept with someone of the same sex and enjoyed it, is it possible that all you need is a good same-sex lover?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies?
- Why do heterosexuals seem compelled to seduce or recruit others into their lifestyle?
- Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- With so many child molesters being heterosexual, do you feel safe exposing your child to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex or sexual acts?
- With the menace of overpopulation, could the world survive if everyone were heterosexual?