Athletic Facilities Rental
Available Facilities To Be Rented:
- Gold Dome - Basketball Courts
- Gold Dome - Volleyball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Softball Field
- Soccer Field
- Tennis Courts
All facilities include lighting and can accommodate evening or night play.
Procedures For Renting Athletic Facilities on Campus
- Arrangements for use of Centenary College athletic fields and courts by outside teams are to be made with the Conference and Event Coordinator at 318.869.5778.
- A Certificate of Insurance naming Centenary College as additional insured is required before a contract will be signed.
- A refundable deposit is due when the contract is signed.
- Checks or money order made out to Centenary College is the desired payment method. Credit cards will not be accepted unless pre-approved by the Conference and Event Coordinator.
- Each facility can be rented by the game/practice or by the day. Practice times will be charged. A list of games and practices, including dates and times is required at the time the contract is signed. If practices are added, then the Conference and Event Coordinator must be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
- The contracted facility can only be used on the scheduled days and times. Security will be notified of facility use. Teams or individuals using Centenary Facilities without a contract will be escorted off the property.