We are delighted that you are considering Centenary College as a location for your photography session. Please note the following guidelines and permit information prior to visiting campus for your portraits.
General Photography Guidelines
- These permissions are for portrait photography only, and not for photos of the buildings or grounds for commercial use. For commercial photo inquiries, please contact the Director of Strategic Communication at (318) 869-5715.
- Access to the interior of buildings is not permitted.
- Please be courteous and do not block pathways or other access in any way that would impede campus students, faculty, or staff from full access to campus grounds.
- Please do not enter the flowerbeds, plant displays, or mulched areas. Remain on established pathways or grassy turf at all times.
Permit and Fee
Centenary College requires a permit to perform any portrait photography and/or video services on the campus grounds. Please submit your permit request a minimum of 72 hours in advance or your photography session date. Portrait sessions may be booked online via the form below.
Three levels of Photography Permits are available:
- Non-Commercial Shoot – Any amateur photography for family, friends, or individual practice. ($25)
- Commercial Shoot – Professional photography for graduation, wedding, engagement, or other portrait photos. ($50)
- Commercial Photography Annual Pass – Available for professional photographers; allows unlimited bookings for 1 calendar year. Individual booking dates must be scheduled with Kris Holland, Conference & Events Coordinator, at (318) 869-5778. ($300)
We encourage you and/or your photographer to visit the campus in advance to plan the locations for your photo session.
For additional information, please contact our Conference and Event Coordinator:
Office of Community Services
Note: Centenary College property is private property, not public property. All visitors entering Centenary property for any reason do so at their own risk. Centenary cannot be held liable for any damage, loss, injury, etc. incurred by any visitor. In scheduling this photography shoot, you are acknowledging that you and all parties to the shoot accept any and all liability.