Most campus demonstrations are peaceful and non-obstructive. Everyone should attempt to carry on business as normally as possible. Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators.
If any of the following conditions occur, call the Department of Public Safety at 5000. To avoid confrontation, use a telephone located away from the disturbance, if possible.
- INTERFERENCE with normal operations of the college.
- PREVENTION of access to offices, buildings, or other college facilities.
- THREAT of physical harm to persons or damage to college facilities.
These actions should also be taken:
- Alert all employees in the area to the situation.
- Lock all doors, secure all files, documents, and equipment.
- If instructed to do so, cease operations and evacuate.
- Stand by for further instructions.