Current Students

Awards for returning students are re-evaluated annually. Returning students should file their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as their family's income information is available. After spring grades are posted, emails are sent out to returning students once their award is available on-line, provided we have received the FAFSA information and any additional documentation that might be requested.

We will send out reminder emails and postcards concerning information still outstanding, but it is ultimately the family's responsibility to make sure this information is filed correctly.

Students who have lost their scholarship and/or financial aid eligibility due to lack of satisfactory academic progress, may consider an alternative loan until they regain their eligibility.