International students are defined as those candidates who are not citizens of the United States and do not possess a permanent resident visa.
Currently, Centenary has very limited funding for international students. Students are automatically considered for Academic Scholarships when they apply for admission. Students interested in Talent Awards should contact the relevant departments directly.
Additional Sources of Information and Funding
The following web sites have information that range from choosing a college to financing your education—they contain scholarship searches and on-line loan applications.
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (Canadian Students)
- International Education Financial Aid (IEFA)
- NAFSA: Financial Aid for Undergraduate International Students
- Scholarship Secretary
- Credila Education Loan Services
- Organization of American States