Part-Time Students

Students enrolled at least half-time (six hours per semester) and seeking a degree, are eligible to apply for any of the federal aid programs by filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Part-time students are ineligible for Centenary institutional scholarships.

Undergraduate students enrolled less than half-time (less than six hours per semester) may be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant which is determined by filing a FAFSA. All other students enrolled less than half-time may consider an Alternative Loan.