The simplified tuition rate for the 2012-13 academic year is $29,500 This rate includes mandatory student fees of $1,449. These fees are comparable to those that have been billed separately in previous years.
In an effort to ease the transition to this new tuition, Centenary is offering Transformation Grants exclusively to currently-enrolled students returning for the Fall 2012 semester. The example below shows an apples-to-apples, year-to-year comparison of the current rate to the new one-price tuition for a full-time residential student in 2012-2013.
We are developing leaders for a changing world.
Higher education is a significant investment – this is a fact. Data and anecdotal evidence suggests that the Centenary experience is a smart investment, and we’re competitive on both post-graduation debt and cost of attendance, as well. Our graduates’ average amount of debt after graduation is less than the national average (including private colleges) as well as all Louisiana institutions. Our annual cost of attendance is less than a group of similar private colleges and universities in the south-central United States.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Kiplinger’s recently ranked Centenary in its Top 100 “Best Values in Private Colleges.” Within the past year, we climbed to Tier One of the “Best National Liberal Arts Colleges” in the annual U.S. News and World Report ranking. Forbes has recognized Centenary as one of “America’s Best Colleges” overall, “Best Private Colleges,” and “Best Colleges in the South” for consecutive years. Centenary also appears on Princeton Review’s annual rankings both regionally and nationally.
As today’s generation faces unprecedented challenges, the Centenary experience prepares students for a world unknown – for work not yet begun using technologies that haven’t been developed to address challenges that have yet to emerge. Our students don’t just learn about global challenges – they engage them. We’re moving beyond traditional classroom learning and helping our students turn their learning into meaningful action.
- Louisiana’s Only Tier One National Liberal Arts College
- One of 16 elite private colleges that make up the Associated Colleges of the South
- Featured in Sweet Sixteen: Great Colleges of the South
- Assists students in integrating Purpose, Passion and Profession through the Office of Professional Discernment
- Invested over $5.5 million in campus infrastructure improvements through Centenary Renewal
- Launches students on a lifelong Trek through Career, Community and Culture
- Develops students to engage the Global Challenges of the 21st Century in innovative communities for Living, Learning and Leading
- Selective and Accessible for high achieving, high need students through Louisiana Live Your Dream
- Best Value in the South