Making Ends Meet
Whether it's through state or federal grants, student loans, or work-study, Centenary offers many financial aid opportunities to help make your education affordable:
- Louisiana Live Your Dream — special opportunities for Louisiana students
- academic scholarships for first-year students
- academic scholarships for transfer students
- Louisiana TOPS — yes, it can be used at Centenary
- institutional scholarships & grants(Minister's Dependent Grant, Christian Leadership Center, Need-based Scholarships)
- talent awards (music, theatre, art)
- federal and state grants
- work-study jobs
- student loans and loan counseling
- parent loans
- payment plans
- Home Away from Home Grants
When applying for admission, a student is automatically considered for academic scholarships. There is no separate application. Please check out the timetable for your admissions track to meet the appropriate deadlines.
We encourage all students to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Centenary's FAFSA code is 002003. It is the application for all federal programs, serves as the application for Louisiana's Tuition Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS), and is used when awarding need-based institutional scholarships.
Centenary College of Louisiana does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in it's admissions policies, loan programs, or other college programs, policies and activities.
Let Us Know How We're Doing
Current students can provide feedback via our Financial Aid Service Questionnaire.
Contact Financial Aid
Centenary Office of Financial Aid
2911 Centenary Boulevard
Shreveport, LA 71104
Centenary's FAFSA code: 002003