Office of Global Engagement

Community Forms for Faculty

Proposing a CO Credit Course or Project

Faculty interested in seeking Community credit for an existing or new academic course, project or Living Learning Community (LLC) must submit the to the Trek Committee.

Start of Semester

Below is a list of all the forms that students will need to complete in order to begin their work within the community. All forms must be turned in and approved by the Director of Global Engagement before students can begin working with an approved Community Partner.

Once all forms have been approved students will then receive their Service-Learning Time Sheets to begin recording their Community Based Learning hours with their Community Partner.

Alternative Placement Opportunities

If students do not see an approved Community Partner that they would like to work with they have the option to complete the necessary paperwork to complete their Service-Learning through an Alternative Placement.

To be considered, a project must be part of an established non-profit agency as designated under section 501c3 of the IRS with a Letter of Determination from the U.S. Department of Treasury, a public entity such as an educational institution, or an established and recognized faith-based organization.

Community student participants must download the form below, fill it out in its entirety, and turn it in to the Director of Global Engagement so that their project can be presented for approval by the Trek Committee BEFORE beginning their Alternative Placement.

Community Forms - End of Semester

The following forms are due in hard copy at the Capstone Session you choose to attend at the end of each semester.