Safety and Liability Forms
The following forms are to be used by individuals involved with college-associated trips either inside or outside of the United States. ALL participants must complete the appropriate forms listed below and turn in to the Office of Global Engagement in Building 2910.
For International Trips
- International Field Trip Waiver (Word)
- Study Abroad Registration Form (electronic) (must be completed 20 days prior to departure. Must have Passport in order to complete this form.)
- Two copies of studentís passport photo page
For Domestic Trips
- Field Trip/Domestic Travel Waiver (Word) (for all students, guests and non-employees participating in domestic trips)
-Additional Forms For Trip Leaders
Before You Travel Abroad
- International Travel Checklist
- International Travel Insurance Card (pdf)
- Sources of Information for your Upcoming Trip (pdf)
- Tips for Traveling Abroad: ATM Withdrawal (pdf)
- Tips for Traveling Abroad: Debit & Credit Cards (pdf)
- Tips for Traveling Abroad: International Phone Service (pdf)
- Tips for Traveling Abroad: Packing (pdf)
Independent Module/CULTURE Proposal Form
NOTE: Receiving Module and CULTURE credit requires two separate processes. Students must be advised by a member of faculty to develop a proposal outlining their project and submit it to the Office of Global Engagment. You must apply for approval of your Independent Module using the Independent Proposal Form. The project must be approved by the Trek Committee (for CULTURE credit) and/or by APC (for Module credit) BEFORE it can begin.
In order to complete your requirements for CULTURE/Module credit you most submit your CULTURE Assessment at the conclusion of your program and submit to the Office of Global Engagement.Your CULTURE/Module credit will not be granted without the assessment.
International Exchange Forms
Click here for the forms and deadlines that students will need to review and complete in order to begin the Study Abroad process with one of Centenary's exchange partners.