Intercultural Forms

Safety and Liability Forms

The following forms are to be used by individuals involved with college-associated trips either inside or outside of the United States. ALL participants must complete the appropriate forms listed below and turn in to the Office of Global Engagement in Building 2910.

  • May Module Participants: Please wait to submit your documents until the Module Orientation. The orientation for students attending an International Module/Immersion course will be Tuesday, April 7, 2015 from 11:15 a.m. until 12:45 p.m. in the Whited Room.

For International Trips

For Domestic Trips

Additional Form For Trip Leaders

Before You Travel Abroad

Independent Module/CULTURE Proposal Form

NOTE: Receiving Module and CULTURE credit requires two separate processes. Students must be advised by a member of faculty to develop a proposal outlining their project and submit it to the Office of Global Engagment. You must apply for approval of your Independent Module using the Independent Proposal Form. The project must be approved by the Trek Committee (for CULTURE credit) and/or by APC (for Module credit) BEFORE it can begin.

In order to complete your requirements for CULTURE/Module credit you most submit your CULTURE Assessment at the conclusion of your program and submit to the Office of Global Engagement.Your CULTURE/Module credit will not be granted without the assessment.

International Exchange Forms

Click here for the forms and deadlines that students will need to review and complete in order to begin the Study Abroad process with one of Centenary's exchange partners.