With Passport Points you can earn rewards simply by attending campus events — then redeem your points to help cover the travel costs related to approved international educational travel opportunities.
Here's how it works:
- Participate in approved cultural enrichment programming to earn points.
- Earn up to 500 points per semester and up to a total of 2,000 points over 4 years of full time undergraduate enrollment.
- Points can be redeemed to help offset travel expenses related to approved international educational travel opportunities.
- You must be a full-time, undergraduate student, in good standing attending Centenary for at least one academic year in order to redeem your points.
- Experience the world!
This program will help all students have the opportunity to experience an approved international educational travel opportunity while attending Centenary. Students will be able to earn points for attending pre-approved events and programs such as cultural events and convocations.
Such opportunities may include:
- Faculty-led and Independent International Modules
- Independent CULTURE Projects that require international travel.
- Study Abroad with any of the college's official partner institutions or programs.
- Faculty or Staff-led international trips with an educational component lasting 5 days or more (ex: international choir tour, international mission trips).
For more information about any of these opportunities please contact as at email.
All students will be able to begin earning Passport Points in the Fall 2012 semester. This webpage will be the home for all information related to the Passport Points program – including specific information on how to earn, track and redeem your points.
- Check Your Passport Points Balance
- Redeem your Passport Points
- Special Options for 2013 and 2014 Graduating Seniors
Do you have questions about Passport Points?
Do you want to attend a Passport Points sponsored event?
Do you want your event to be a Passport Points sponsored event?