Redeeming Your Passport Points
Redemption Process Guidelines:
- For group International Educational Travel Opportunities, such as International Modules or International Choir Tour, students cannot redeem Passport Points in order to meet the obligations of the initial required deposit.
- For independent International Educational Travel Opportunities, students must receive written approval that their Independent Proposal was approved and turn in a copy of that approval to the Office of Global Engagement prior to seeking to redeem their Passport Points.
- Also, for independent International Educational Travel Opportunities, students must sign and turn in a Passport Points Redemption Agreement Form ensuring that they understand the financial responsibility they could incur for not correctly accounting for the right amount of Passport Points redeemed towards their independent experience.
- All redemption requests must be submitted by the final payment deadline set by the faculty or staff leader of each International Educational Travel Opportunity. Eligible windows for redeeming your points are listed here.
- More questions? Please visit the FAQ page on the Passport Points website.
Instructions to Redeem Your Points:
- Visit the Redemption Windows webpage to view the eliglible times for redeeming your Passport Points to participate in International Educational Travel Opportunities this year. Redemption Requests will only be honored at specific times each semester before the payment deadline of the International Educational Travel Opportunity you seek to attend.
- Click here to finish the process and actually redeem your points. Enter your student ID number in the box and click "Login".
- Redeem your points!