Passport Points Redemption
2013 and 2014 Graduating Seniors
The purpose of this opportunity is to support 2013 and 2014 graduating seniors who plan to use their accumulated Passport Points in ways that are meaningful to their college experience at Centenary.
The purpose the Passport Points program is to fund international educational travel opportunities for students.
- Passport Points can only be used to support the travel costs of the proposed experience.
- For students graduating in May and December 2013, you must use your accumulated Passport Points by June 30, 2013 or by the end of the semester in which you have completed your coursework (whichever come first).
- For students graduating in May and December 2014, you must redeem your accumulated Passport Points by June 30, 2014 or by the end of the semester in which you have complete your coursework (whichever comes first).
- Students graduating after December 2014, you will not be able to redeem your accumulated Passport Points once you graduate.
Students, you must include proof of purchase and participation in the experience for which you are requesting support along with your completed Request Form to the Office of Global Engagement (located in 2910).
Examples of proof of purchase include:
- receipts for the cost of airline tickets
- other travel related costs
Examples of participation include:
- a letter of acceptance from the program for which you plan to participate
- a copy of your current passport
- other documents showing your investment and/or preparation for leaving the country
Please Note: Passport Points can only be used to support the travel portion of the proposed experience.
Please click the link below to download the form. Upon completing the form, please turn it in to the Office of Global Engagement along with any supporting documentation for your international experience.