Process to Redeem Your Passport Points
2. From there, enter your student ID number in the box and click "Login".
3. Once entered, you will see a webpage listing how many Passport Points you have available as well as a box where you can enter the amount of Passport Points that you plan to apply towards a specific International Educational Travel Opportunity. If the name listed is not yours, please return to the previous webpage and re-enter your Student ID number.
4. Upon entering the total number of points you plan to use, you must also choose a reason to redeem your points from the pulldown menu listed next to the word “Reason”. If you do not see a reason that corresponds to your request, email email.
5. Once your information has been entered, you can then choose to either “Cash Out!” or “Cancel” your request.
6. If you choose to “Cash Out!” an email will be sent to the system administrator to review your request. You will then be sent to a screen listing your new total of available Passport Points.
7. Upon review from the administrator, students will receive an email stating if their request was honored or rejected. You can expect a response time of no later than 1 week.
8. If honored, you will be emailed about the approval of your request and your original request will be sent to the Business Office. If rejected, you will be notified via emailed and your points will be adjusted back to their previous total prior to submitting the request.
Important to Know
- For group Travel Opportunities, such as International Modules or International Choir Tour, you cannot use Passport Points to meet the obligations of your initial deposit.
- For individual Travel Opportunities, you must receive written approval that your Independent Proposal was approved and turn in a copy of that approval to the Office of Global Engagement prior to submitting a request to redeem your Passport Points.
- All redemption requests must be submitted by the final payment deadline set by the faculty or staff leader of the International Educational Travel Opportunity that you are seeking to participate in.
- Other questions? Please visit the FAQ page on the Passport Points website.