Centenary College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan through TIAA-CREF
TIAA-CREF is a group of companies that includes Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association, College Retirement Equities Fund and various affiliates. TIAA-CREF is one of the most respected financial service providers in the world.
Today, the TIAA-CREF group of companies provides an expanding range of investment and insurance services to those in education and their families — and people everywhere who appreciate our commitment to value, performance, integrity, and service.
Benefits are provided through:
A. Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA). TIAA provides a traditional annuity and a variable annuity through its real estate account. You can receive more information about TIAA by writing to: TIAA, 730 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017. You can also receive information by calling 1-800-842-2733.
B. College Retirement Equities Fund (CREF). CREF is TIAA's companion organization, providing variable annuities. You can receive more information about CREF by writing to: CREF, 730 Third Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10017. You can also receive information by calling 1-800-842-2733.
The Institution is the administrator of the Plan and is responsible for plan operation. The plan year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- TIAA CREF website offers more informatin on products and services.
- Centenary College of Louisiana Defined Contribution Retirement Summary Plan Description
- Centenary College of Louisiana Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Document
- Centenary College of Louisiana Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan Summary Plan Description
- Centenary College of Louisiana Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan Document