Exchange Student Application Requirements
You may only apply as an exchange student to Centenary if you have been nominated by one of our partner institutions.
Complete exchange applications include:
1. Exchange Student Application
2. One passport-sized photo (attached to the application)
3. A copy of your passport photo page
4. A copy of your transcripts from your home institution(s)
5. A letter of recommendation from a faculty member
6. Certification of Finances
7. A letter from your bank stating you have sufficient funds to participate in this exchange program (with English translation)
8. Housing Agreement, Roommate Matching, and Meal Plan form
9. A copy of your immunization records
10. Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
All students who's native language is not English are required to submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and/or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
For students submitting TOEFL scores, a minimum score of 550 on the written exam, 79-80 on the Internet-Based exam, or 213 on the computer exam is required for admission.
For students submitting IELTS scores, a minimum score of 6 in all subtests is required for admission.
Applications are due three months prior to the semester of arrival exchange.
Please submit all of these documents to your university's exchange office, who will then send the application packets to the Office of Global Engagement.
If you have questions regarding the above requirements, please contact the Office of Global Engagement at email