Centenary uses external SPAM filtering. When the external filter catches SPAM, it tags the subject line of the email with the word SPAM. You can create a filter in Outlook or Outlook Express to weed out such emails.
Create a filter in Outlook:
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to Tools/Rules Wizard
- Click "Start from a blank rule" and choose "Check messages when they arrive" and click Next.
- Check the box that says "with specific words in the subject",
- Click the words "specific words" and type the words you wish to filter by.
- Click Add then OK then Next.
- You may choose to move the SPAM to a folder or delete it, choose the action you wish to take.
- If you chose to move the mail to another folder click the word "specified" and choose the folder and click OK then Next.
- If you chose to delete just click Next then Next with out selecting anything else then name the rule and check the box that says "Run this rule..." and click Finish.