Burning a CD
First you must have a CD writer otherwise known as a CD burner. If you do not know look on the front of your CD drive(s) and it will have CD ReWriteable on the front of the tray.
If you are running Windows XP:
- Put a CD in the drive.
- Go the location of the file(s) you want to put on the CD.
- Select the file(s) you want to put on CD, if are copying multiple files hold the CTRL key while you click each file.
- Right-Click on the highlighted file and choose Send To on the menu and select the CD Drive.
- Browse to My Computer and double-click on the CD-R drive.
- On the left side you will have a link named "Write these files to CD"
- This will open a window that will walk you through burning the CD.
To check you CD browse to My Computer and your CD-R drive.