How to stop IE7 from storing passwords, web addresses, form data, user names and passwords.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on 'Tools' then 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Content' tab
- In the AutoComplete area choose 'Settings'
- In the 'AutoComplete' window uncheck the options you want to remove, as shown
How to stop Firefox from storing passwords, web addresses, form data, user names and passwords.
- Open Firefox
- Click on 'Tools' then 'Options'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Uncheck 'Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar' as shown
- Click on the Security Tab uncheck 'Remember passwords for sites' as shown