How do I create a shortcut to Banner?
On The Desktop:
1. Right click New > Shortcut
2. Browse to IEXPLORE.EXE on C: drive (should be in "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" – this can be pasted in with the double quotes as long as the path is correct).
3. Click Next
4. Type a name for the shortcut (i.e. Banner) and click Finish
5. IE shortcut icon should now be on the desktop. Right-click icon > Properties
6. In the target line, add one space after the last double quote and paste the URL for the Banner Instance.
7. Target should look like this:
8. "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" http://bannerinb.centenary.local all on one line
9. Click OK.