How do I copy a distribution list to another computer?
Sender of the group
- Create a new email
- Add the group you want to share to the TO: line
- Click the + sign and select all by pressing CRTL+A
- Then copy by pressing CRTL+C
- Then paste what you've copied into the body of the message by pressing CTRL+V, do add anything else to the message.
- Delete everything in the TO: line and add the person you want to share the list with and send it.
Receiver of the group
- Open the message you've received with the list of members in the body of the message
- Select all of the members in the body by pressing CTRL+A and copy by pressing CTRL+C
- Create a new group and name it.
- Click Add Members
- Instead of choosing members from the list in the address book just paste what you've copied in the Members line by pressing CTRL+V
- Save your group