Centenary College has been chosen as the home of the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival (KCACTF) Region VI for 2013-2015. Nearly 1,200 students and faculty representing a six-state region will congregate in Shreveport during the week-long festival this to celebrate the finest and most diverse work produced in college and university drama programs.
The Festival will sponsor six performances from regional colleges and universities at the historic Strand Theatre in downtown Shreveport:
- Reasons to be Pretty by Neil La Bute – University of Louisiana, Lafayette
- Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik – Sam Houston State University
- DrØmnium by Ashley Behm and UAFS students – University of Arkansas, Fort Smith
- Enron by Lucy Prebble – Sam Houston State University
- Staccato Man by Jacob Scott – Angelos State University
- Iphigenia 2.0 by Charles L. Mee – West Texas A&M University