Annual Conference Journals/Minutes
These volumes were published by the Louisiana Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church and its predecessor denominations.
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South (1847-1939)
- Methodist Episcopal Church (1865-1918)
- Methodist Protestant Church (1901-1939)
- Church of the United Brethren in Christ (1911 and 1914)
- Methodist Church, Central Jurisdiction (1940-1967)
- Methodist Church, South Central Jurisdiction (1940-1967)
- United Methodist Church (1968-2013)
The New Orleans Christian Advocate
This weekly publication primarily featured news from the Louisiana and Mississippi Conferences of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South; some issues also contain information about Alabama and Arkansas.
- Issues (1850-1946)
Note: online access temporarily disabled.