First floor features:
- Art Gallery which hosts exhibits, displays, book signings and receptions.
- Circulation Desk where the public access staff are available to guide you through Magale’s collection and offer assistance with borrowing materials and obtaining interlibrary loans.
- Information Commons/Reference Desk where the reference librarian is available for research assistance.
- Computers and computer labs (open labs are available to all Centenary patrons).
- New Book collection with five free-standing bookshelves containing books from the years 2005 to the present. The remaining collection is on the 2nd floor.
- Quiet Zone which is designated for individual study use.
- Printers, scanners and photocopier
Second floor features:
- Stacks Collection of more than 250,000 catalogued monographs published before 2005.
- Bound periodicals including over 950 journal titles.
- Student Resource Center
- Three individual study rooms
- Presentation room with software
- Multimedia screening room
- Individual study carrels and tables for group study
- Nine faculty offices housed with adjoining classrooms.
- Law Library (for Political Science students only)
- Archives & Special Collections
- Over 250,000 volumes
- 226 journal subscriptions
- Rare books and manuscripts
24-hour online access to:
- 386 databases (322 full-text),
- Over 512,726 full-text serial resources,
- 360,000 microform units,
- 25,000 video and audio titles,
- 211,000 e-books,
- Over 53 million open source e-journals titles,
- eLibrary online catalog
- Extensive collection of VHS video tapes and DVDs.