First floor features:
- Art Gallery which hosts exhibits, displays, book signings and receptions.
- Circulation Desk where the public access staff are available to guide you through Magale’s collection and offer assistance with borrowing materials and obtaining interlibrary loans.
- Information Commons/Reference Desk where the reference librarian is available for research assistance.
- Computers and computer labs (open labs are available to all Centenary patrons).
- New Book collection with five free-standing bookshelves containing books from the years 2002 to the present. The remaining collection is on the 2nd floor.
- Quiet Zone which is designated for individual study use.
- Printers, scanners and photocopier
Second floor features:
- Stacks Collection of more than 250,000 catalogued monographs published before 2002.
- Periodical shelves including over 950 journal titles.
- Student Resource Center
- Four individual study rooms
- Multimedia screening room
- Individual study carrels and tables for group study
- Nine faculty offices housed with adjoining classrooms.
- Law Library equipped with the latest technology.
- Archives & Special Collections
- Over 250,000 volumes
- 265 journal subscriptions
- Rare books and manuscripts
24-hour online access to:
- 350 databases (276 full-text),
- Over 330,000 full-text serial resources,
- 360,000 microform units,
- 29,000 video and audio titles,
- 81,000 e-books,
- Nearly 4,000 e-journals,
- MOXIE electronic card catalog
- Extensive collection of VHS video tapes and DVDs.