New EZProxy Procedures!
Access to protected library research materials requires a special usernname/password combination.
To learn that username/password combination, login here, or call 318-869-5047.
Complete list of subscription databases • http://www.centenary.edu/library/research/databaseindex
This bibliographic database provides more than 4.3 million citations from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library. Coverage for this database dates back to 1970. Agricola offers a variety of source types related to agriculture.
• Biochemistry• http://biochem.AnnualReviews.org
• Biomedical Engineering • http://bioeng.AnnualReviews.org
• Cell and Developmental Biology• http://cellbio.AnnualReviews.org
• Ecology and Systematics• http://ecolsys.AnnualReviews.org
• Entomology• http://ento.AnnualReviews.org
• Genetics• http://genet.AnnualReviews.org
• Genomics and Human Genetics• http://genom.AnnualReviews.org
• Microbiology• http://micro.AnnualReviews.org
• Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology• http://plant.AnnualReviews.org
JSTOR Arts and Sciences I, II, and III Interdisciplinary Collections: Biological Sciences Collection
The Biological Sciences Collection is an interdisciplinary archive of journals covering the life sciences. The Biological Sciences Collection has minimal overlap with the Arts & Sciences I Collection and is JSTOR's first multidisciplinary collection branching out into the natural and applied sciences.
Follow specific instructions at http://research.centenary.edu/scifinder.html to access.
A FEW RECOMMENDED RESOURCES:
Biology Subject Guide
Information on materials by subject are in Magale Library's reference area, stacks call numbers, and periodicals. Also provided are web sites, electronic journals, electronic texts, and online associations to further research in each area.
Classification of Living Things • http://anthro.palomar.edu/animal/
Encyclopedia of Life • http://eol.org/
Kimballís Biology Pages • http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/
MIT OpenCourseWare: STAR (Software Tools for Academics and Researchers) • http://star.mit.edu/index.html
Nature: International Weekly Journal of Science • http://www.nature.com/nature
News@Nature • http://www.nature.com/news