Health Services is located in the lower level of Rotary Hall (facing Kings Highway). See campus map.
- Monday - Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Emergencies - call DPS at x5000 or 911
- Over the counter (OTC) medication available
- Basic First Aid
- Assist with medical and dental referrals, as well as sickness benefit questions
- Health promotion/education
Sickness Benefit Plan
Find out more and obtain claim forms directly through EIIA Student Accident/Sickness Benefits Program website.
Local Medical Facilities
Urgent Care of Louisiana
6841 Fern Avenue Suite 100 Shreveport, LA 71105
7045 Youree Drive Shreveport, LA 71105