Additional Information and Questions

Will my Financial Aid help cover my housing expenses?

  • Information regarding financial aid, including phone numbers and contact information, is available at Ability to pay is not a consideration in any housing assignment or exemption decisions.

Where can I find more Meal Plan/Dining Hall information?

  • Centenary Dining Services is dedicated to serving student's dietary needs with the highest level of quality and customer service. Students living in the residence halls or Greek houses are required to purchase a meal plan. Students who require special dietary needs under the care of a physician should present their prescribed menu to the Director of Dining Services.
  • Students have several meal plan options.
  • Students can change their meal plans prior to the start of each semester and during the first few days of each semester by sending an email to email.
  • Meals can be redeemed in the Bynum Commons Café and "Cent Bucks" can be used in either the Bynum Commons Café or in Randle's Place, located in the Student Union Building.
  • For more information, please try the Dining Services Website or the appropriate section of the Student Handbook. You may ask questions or get information on requesting special accommodations or exceptions by contacting Dining Service at 869-5284.

Does the college provide insurance on my personal belongings?

  • Centenary College assumes no responsibility for your personal belongings. Some home owner policies do cover dependents living on campus. Check your family's individual policy for more information. If you find that it does not cover your belongings there are several companies that will cover you for a nominal fee.

How can I find contact information for Centenary College students, staff, and faculty?

  • The Online Directories are the easiest way to find contact information for any person or department within Centenary College.

What if I have additional questions?

  • Just ask. :) You can email us at email, give us a call at 318-869-5110, or stop by the Student Development office suite, on the Lower Level of the SUB (Student Unions Building), near the Post Office.