Congratulations on your admission to Centenary's entering class of 2013! Wondering what to do next? We've compiled a list of “next steps” to help you complete the necessary items to become a Centenary student. You can check out our visit opportunities for a final glance on our visit page and like our Facebook page for other Centenary updates and news. If you have any remaining questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admission at 800.234.4448 or email.
Please submit the forms below before attending your Springboard program.
- Place your $250 Enrollment Deposit to secure your place in the class
- Provide information about your Housing Preferences
- Take your World House Assessment
- Register for a Springboard, our Pre-Orientation Program
- Clarify your interests with the Academic Questionnaire
- Fill out your Immunization form
- Submit the Professional Discernment Grit Scale
- Mail all final transcripts when they become available
- Mark your calendar for New Student Orientation: August 16-20, 2013