Spring 2014 Student Checklist
Congratulations on your Spring 2014 admission to Centenary! Wondering what to do next? We've compiled a list of “next steps” to help you complete the necessary items to become a Centenary student. You can check out our visit opportunities for a final glance on our visit page and like our Facebook page for other Centenary updates and news. If you have any remaining questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admission at 800.234.4448 or email.
Please submit these forms below by December 17.
- Place your $250 Enrollment Deposit to secure your place in the class
- Fill out your Immunization form
- Must be completed before you meet with your advisor to register for classes.
- Provide information about your Housing Preferences
- Take your World House Assessment
- Clarify your interests with the Academic Questionnaire
- Submit the Professional Discernment Grit Scale
- Mail all final transcripts when they become available
- Mark your calendar for Spring 2014 Orientation on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.