Family Relations is the Centenary department that works to keep parents and family members engaged and informed.
Centenary in Paris information found HERE
Parenting a College Student!
Need a refresher? Review Dr. Edward Ragan's presentation from Parent Orientation or invest in some of the following reading materials she suggests:
- The iConnected Parent
- Don't Tell Me What To Do, Just Send Money
- Let the Journey Begin: A Parent's Monthly Guide to the College Experience
- When Kids Go to College: A Parent's Guide to Changing Relationships
- Empty Nest...Full Heart: the Journey from Home to College
- Helping Your First Year College Student Succeed
- Letting Go: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years
Here are some helpful Tips for Parents, as well!
Sign up for The Weekly to get Centenary News in your inbox every Friday!
Be sure we have your email address - complete THIS FORM to update us today!
Find us on Facebook:
- Centenary College of Louisiana
- Centenary Department of Public Safety
- Centenary Professional Discernment
Here are some helpful links to prepare you for visiting Centenary and Shreveport: