Find other campus services and offices in the directory.
|Location||first floor of the Student Union Building (see campus map)|
|Contact||(318) 869-5263; Terri Watson email|
|Hours||Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm|
- Mail is delivered twice a day, Monday-Friday.
- Sorting is completed and delivery made to the boxes by 12:00 noon.
- Packages, bundles and mail box combinations will not be given out without a Centenary College I.D. Card.
Student Campus Boxes
- Box numbers and combinations are issued to all full-time undergraduates at orientation during the fall semester.
- Each student keeps the same mail box during his/her years at Centenary.
- Students not assigned box numbers at orientation should check with the Post Office personnel as early as possible for an assignment.
- It is the student's responsibility to give the Campus Post Office written notification of any change of address to ensure proper forwarding of mail.
- When a student leaves for the summer and plans to return in the fall, he/she may fill out a forwarding address card OR the mail will be put in the assigned mailbox and may be retrieved when he/she returns.
- If a student is graduating, he/she MUST fill out a forwarding address card, otherwise, the mail received will be returned to the sender.