Enrollment at Other Institutions

(See also Summer School)

Centenary students planning to attend summer or other session at different institutions and to transfer credit to Centenary should consult their advisers, department chair and the registrar prior to enrollment. Generally Centenary is reluctant to grant credit in the student's major field and for courses taken at junior colleges which are numbered as upper level courses at Centenary. (1980 Academic Regulations Handbook; CL)