At the end of each term, letter grades are given in each course. These grades, their general significance, and their equivalent quality points are as follows:

At mid-term, instructors report to the Provost of the College all grades averaging below “C.” These are not permanent grades, but are used as warnings that improvement is necessary. Both faculty advisors and students receive these deficiency reports; students receiving such reports should immediately consult their advisors.