(See also Core Curriculum and Majors)
- Earn no fewer than 124 semester hours, three of which must be 199 (Module), but no more than six hours of 199 courses may be counted toward the 124 required. (Students in 3-1 and 3-2 pre-professional programs will meet only the module requirements of the program.) No more than eight hours may be earned in activity courses. (EXSC 101-102, 201, 211; Theatre/Speech 104 through 107; EXSC and Theatre/Speech 121 through 128; Music 151 through 160.) The last thirty semester hours required for graduation must be taken in residence. At least 45 semester hours must be taken at Centenary. No graduate course may be counted toward the 124 hours of undergraduate credit needed for graduation.
- Earn at least thirty hours numbered 300 or above.
- Meet the basic requirements for the degree to be earned.
- Meet all requirements for a major field of study.
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or higher in all work taken at Centenary.
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.00 or higher within the major.
- Discharge all financial obligations to the College.
- Meet the requirements of a catalogue published in one year of attendance and within five years of the proposed graduation date.
- Submit to the registrar an approved degree plan and and application for graduation candidacy by the deadlines printed in the catalogue under "Graduation Candidacy".
- Be approved for graduation candidacy by the Centenary faculty and Board of Trustees. (02/16/2004)
- Be present at the Commencement exercises to receive the degree conferred, unless an exception is approved by the Provost's office. CA (2003-04), p. 53.