Transfer Credit for Dual, Joint and Concurrent Enrollment

High school students participating in dual-enrollment, joint enrollment, or concurrent enrollment programs with a local college or university may be eligible to transfer earned credit to Centenary, using the following criteria:

  1. The course(s) must be similar in content to course(s) offered at Centenary;
  2. A class grade of "C" or better must be earned;
  3. The college course(s) may not be counted toward requirements for high school diploma, unless taken at Centenary College;
  4. An official transcript from the college must be submitted to Centenary, indicating all courses attempted and grades received.
  5. Decisions on transferring credit for dual-enrollment, joint-enrollment, or concurrent enrollment programs rest solely with Centenary College and will be considered final upon matriculation. CA (2003-04), p. 18.