Summer Sessions • 2013
Summer Sessions are a great opportunity, in just a few short weeks, to complete a Foundations, Core, or Trek requirement, a class that always seems to be full, or a class that could help improve your GPA! There is also an immersive foreign language experience that allows you to complete two semesters of French in one summer term.
Classes offered include:
Term II: June 5-28, 2013
- ART 211 Hand Built Pottery
- CA 253 Career Strategies
- CHEM 105 Chemistry and Society
- ENGL 301S Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein: Gender, Modernism, and the Arts in Paris in the 1920s
- FREN 201-202 Intermediate French I & II (taken as one immersive course)
- GEOL 103 Atmosphere, Climate, and the Earth's Surface (with Lab)
- MATH 107 Precalculus
- PSY 304 Statistics for Behavioral Science (with Lab)
- PSY 325 Learning and Memory
Tuition: $350 per credit hour
Housing: $400 ($500 for single)
- Begins April 1, and coincides with early registration for the Fall 2013 semester. As you meet with your advisor, be sure to consider the way that these focused courses can help you accomplish your academic goals in less time and at a reduced cost.
Not a Centenary student? Not a problem.
- We simply need some basic information to get you started. Complete this Special Status form, and we will connect you with our Enrollment Office.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Edward Ragan
email • 318.869.5039
Last updated March 12, 2013