- Start early.
- Share ideas with peers and SRO in the development stage.
- Shop the idea with the sponsors.
- Tailor proposal to sponsor's agenda.
- Request adequate resources.
- Follow and address specially sponsor's guidelines.
- Organize proposal carefully and write clearly, concisely.
- Review budgets and resources with chair, dean, and SRO.
- Secure necessary committee reviews and certifications and obtain support letters in a timely manner.
- Adequately prepare the physical proposal.
The information on these pages is intended to aid the development of proposals. These pages are meant only to be general guides. Please refer to a project's Request for Proposal for the exact guidelines to be followed.