Find guidelines and requirements for both oral and poster presentations.
Every year, Centenary students present their best works of exploration and invention to fellow students and faculty at our Student Research Forum. A community tradition for over 20 years, the Research Forum is modeled upon long-standing academic traditions of conference-based information sharing and feedback.
Check back for 2017 Research Forum dates.
Congratulations to the winners of the 25th annual Centenary Student Research Forum!
- 1st place - Jessica Cameron
- 2nd place - Melissa Traver
- 3rd place - Namra Tanveer
- 1st place - Taylor Ackerman
- 2nd place - Abigail Dillard
- 3rd place - Bailey White
- 1st place - Christian Roberson and Sarah Leal
- 2nd place - Grace Rambo
- 3rd place - David Westbrook
- 1st place - Gabrielle Glorioso
- 1st place - Manon Doucet
- 2nd place - Dolores Ross