Early Action Application Deadline - December 15
Regular Decision Application Deadline - February 15
Options for applying to Centenary:
- 2019 Online Application
- 2019 PDF Application - download and submit to the Admission Office by mail
- Common Application
- 2020 Online Application
In addition to the application form, you'll need to submit:
A high school transcript mailed directly from the high school to Centenary College
Essay topics for Fall 2019 applicants (choose one):
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- Saint Augustine said, “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” How has traveling impacted your education or how do you hope it will in the future?
- Why Centenary? What has made Centenary stand out to you amid your college search process.
- A resume
A copy of your Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) and/or American College Test (ACT) results sent directly to Centenary College from the testing service, or scores that are listed on a high school transcript
- ACT Code for Centenary: 1576
- SAT Code for Centenary: 6082
A letter of recommendation (strongly preferred)
- A personal interview (strongly preferred) - contact your Admission Counselor to schedule this!