Early Action Application Deadline - December 15
Regular Decision Application Deadline - February 15
You have three convenient options for applying to Centenary:
- Online Centenary Application
- Online Common Application
- PDF Application - download and submit to our Admission Office by mail
- Application for re-admission - This application is provided for former Centenary students seeking readmission
In addition to the application form, you'll need to submit:
A high school transcript mailed directly from the high school to Centenary College
Essay topics for Fall 2018 applicants (choose one):
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- Saint Augustine said, “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” How has traveling impacted your education or how do you hope it will in the future?
- Why Centenary? What has made Centenary stand out to you amid your college search process.
A personal interview (strongly preferred) - contact your Admission Counselor to schedule this!
A copy of your Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) and/or American College Test (ACT) results sent directly to Centenary College from the testing service, or scores that are listed on a high school transcript
- ACT Code for Centenary: 1576
- SAT Code for Centenary: 6082
A letter of recommendation (strongly preferred)
ZeeMee profile (optional): Transcripts and test scores don’t tell the whole story! We want to learn more about the person behind the application. That’s why we partner with ZeeMee, a free platform where you can share short videos and photos that help us get to know you better. It’s easy, fun, and open to all students -- just download the ZeeMee app and follow the prompts to get started.