Sign up to be a Beast Feast chef!
Please consider joining Beast Feast as a signature chef or cook team.
All signature chefs or cook teams for Beast Feast will be acknowledged as IN-KIND Tent Sponsors.
In-Kind Tent sponsors cook and provide signature dish with a minimum of 300 sample sized portions. This sponsorship is in-kind and requires NO monetary donation. In addition to the main chef and sous chef receiving free admission into the event, you will also receive a tax deductible “credit” of up to $1500 for your donation of food† AND the following benefits:
- Your Company logo or your name displayed on your food tent (Banner displayed if provided by donor*)
- Your Company or personal name listed next to your food item on event map pamphlet.
- 2 Additional VIP patron tickets to Beast Feast with early entry at 4 PM!
- 2 Commemorative Beast Feast stainless Steel tumblers for you and your guests**
- Your Company logo recognized as In-Kind Tent Sponsor on Beast Feast email blasts.
- Your Company logo recognized as In-Kind Tent Sponsor on the Beast Feast website page.
- Your Company logo recognized as In-Kind Tent Sponsor on Beast Feast social media posts.
- Your Company name and sponsorship level participation acknowledged in PA announcements at the event.
- 1 Reserved Parking Pass
†Must complete and return In-Kind gift donation forms provided by Centenary College in order to receive credit.
*Banners and promotional items provided by the sponsor at sponsor’s cost.
** Commemorative Beast Feast tumblers grant the holder unlimited visits to the VIP bar area.
Food Preparation Information:
- Check in for cook teams/restaurateurs will begin at 10 am on the morning of May 19th. You are not required to be on campus that early.
- VIP sponsor entry (food must be ready to serve) begins at 4 pm.
- Food prep CAN take place off site.
- Cooks are asked to prepare 300 SAMPLE SIZE portions of your culinary delight.
- Basic food safety precautions should be taken in prep/serving. Gloves will be provided and required on all chefs and sous chefs.
- Cooks are asked to provide their own storage/ prep/ warming equipment. Power and water can be supplied on site. Enclosed grills, smokers, and hot plates will be allowed. No open flames on campus.
- Centenary will provide sample cups/plates, utensils, napkins for sample service to guests. Cooks are asked to provide any other equipment required for storage/prep/service.